Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!!


Well I have been rather busy I must admit and have not had really a moment to blog!!! I have much to catch up on!! I think my last post was pictures from vacation which was almost 3 weeks ago!! We had a week before VBS when we got home from Ft. Walton and boy did I kick it into high gear getting ready. During this week the kids went to VBS at Covenant Presbyterian - David's parents church and then of course the next week was our (Berachah Bible Church) VBS. I have pics that I will post soon!

Right now I am in up in Hiawasee visiting some friends on the lake for the 4th of July. And I know I will have pics of this trip! Maybe even some video! But for now I supposedly should be relaxing and not doing anything. So off I go to "chillax" on the lake! Hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a Happy 4th of July!! : ) See you sunday! Megan Lowe