Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Friends...

Today the kids and I visited some dear friends of ours. Susan (my dear friend) called me early this morning to tell me that at her church (our old church) the preschoolers were having a wet and wild day complete with slip n slides, kiddie pools, sprinklers, you know the works! I heavily contemplated not going but I am glad I did. Not only did I see Susan and her kids .. (Steve we missed you) but we also were able to visit with Nathan's former kindermusik teacher the infamous Ms. Tammy! The boys enjoyed seeing Savannah and Ty (Susan's kids). And I of course enjoyed catching up with my "suzie-q." I thank God for great friends!

Nathan on the slip n slide


Ty, Nathan, Luke and Savannah


Susan and Me!

Nathan and Ty enjoying the slip n slide!

1 comment:

The James Cathy Family said...

Thanks for your comment. Your boys are adorable!! We would love for you to put our blog on your links. Have a great day! -Connie