Thursday, June 5, 2008

An update from sunny FL!

We are having a wonderful time down in here in Ft. Walton Beach, FL!! I still can't really believe I am here!! David did a GREAT job packing!! I so give him lots of kudos!!! And I am so thankful for my friends back home handling last minute VBS details - thank you!!!
The sound of the ocean is breathtaking and to look at its vastness I am just at a loss for words. I was doing my bible reading yesterday in Psalms and I was looking out across the ocean and this is one of the verses I read Psalm 33:7 "He gathers the watersof the sea together, as a heap;" To me the ocean is huge - to our mighty Saviour it is just one big pile!! Oh how big our God is!!! I am so thankful to be spending this time with my family - especially my husband - and enjoying the work of His hands!! Here are a few pics - there are many more to come!!

Ready to go out!

One cool cat!!

Playing with daddy!





No comments: