Sunday, June 1, 2008

35 years

On June 2nd David's rents (as we call them) will celebrate 35 years of marriage!! Congrats mom and dad!! They celebrated by taking a cruise (yes I was a bit envious -but I am over it now) to the Caribbean and had a fabulous time. Then tonight they took me and David, Melanie, JR, and "Great" (Grandma Pruiksma) out to dinner. I thought we were supposed to take them out :) Actually David and JR tried to pay but it didn't quite work out for them - so Happy Anniversary and thanks for dinner mom and dad!! We ate at Capital Grille in Atlanta and I ordered the smallest lobster I could - it was huge!! It was half my size when I am not pregnant! But boy was it good!! We had a wonderful evening full of laughs! I always love to hear "Great" tell stories!! I took a few photos so here they are - Enjoy!


No comments: