Monday, May 19, 2008

A mommy all the time and a cow sometimes....

I always thought you only had one dream job and technically I am living mine. Since I can remember I have always wanted to be a wife and mother and well here I am. And I LOVE it!! I wouldn't change it for the world. Then I went to CFA seminar one year and they introduced the new kid cow mascots. When I saw that cute little girl cow mascot I said I have to be her someday. Well thanks to David Lindley he allowed me to achieve my other dream job of playing the kid cow. (I only have one other dream job and that is to sing on Broadway in a musical and honestly that is just a DREAM) Back to the cow..... This past Saturday Truett's Grill in Griffin had their car show and you know they needed the cow out there and so I came to the rescue. My David was a little worried about the heat so he brought an ice pack from his store for me to wear and really it wasn't to bad. I couldn't be there right away because Nathan had his last soccer game Saturday so Angie played the cow first and then when I got there I took over. I really had soo much fun. Nathan thought it was great and Luke my poor little guy would have NOTHING to do with the cow - He screamed!! I love CFA and for some reason that cow makes people smile so it was definitely something I would do again - but when I am not pregnant - that suit wont fit me much longer! Here are some pics and a video. I am also including some pictures from the team member outing with Davids store CFA Macland Crossing in Marietta. We went and ate dinner at Bahama Breeze and saw Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian on Sunday evening. We all had a blast especially Nathan! And I know David is going to miss all his team members when his time is up. Enjoy

video





1 comment:

Angie said...

Hey...you need to e-mail me the pictures of "me" and the girls and the ones of us....I need to update my blog!!!