Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I just wanted to brush my teeth.........

Sometimes I just have to laugh.................

This morning I awoke to the sound of running water. I knew David was already gone as he usually leaves rather early and I do actually remember him leaving this morning. Nathan had actually come and crawled in bed with me when David left and he was still right next to me so that left Luke. I immediately jumped up out of bed and ran to the bathroom. Oh how I wish I had thought to take my camera but you know first thing in the morning that was not on my mind. I discovered my little ball of mischief sitting in the sink, water on full blast with his toothbrush in his hand. If he could actually speak full sentences I am sure he would have told me he was just wanted to brush his teeth. Boy I hope this is not an indication of the mischief I am going to encounter today.

No comments: