Monday, May 5, 2008

because I know you are dying to know......

Let me start by thanking all of you who participated in my silly little poll - what are the Pruiksma's having? It was fun to watch and see what the results were. We did get to see our little bean today and I will try to figure out how to put a picture on here. So here is a video clip - I am sure it will be obvious to you........





Starring : Nathan, Luke and Ethan!! :) I am truly excited!! God is so good and I am so blessed to be able to be pregnant and carry a healthy baby. I had pretty much determined that I thought this was a boy even though I did have hope it could be a girl. David on the other hand was convinced (I wish you could hear Nathan say that word and then you need to hear his definition -it is hilarious!) we were having a girl. SO convinced he showed up at the Dr. appt with a gift for me - all pink, including the card! He was a little late for the appt and I got the pleasure of telling him when we were alone - and the look on his face was priceless!!! He was shocked but of course super excited immediately calling our friend Chuck who had 4 boys before having a girl! I am not too sure we will follow in their path but we will see how the Lord leads our lives. For now I am officially a member of the "Mother of three sons" club at Berachah!! Ladies I gladly join you and am looking forward to my very adventure filled life as a mommy!! You can leave comments so let me hear from you!!

10 comments:

Adina said...

A boy! Though it would be nice to have a girl in the mix, think of all the boys clothes that you already have! How exciting for you and your family. I'm so happy that everything is going well and little Ethan is healthy. We are planning a trip to Georgia in August, (and probably a shorter one in September), maybe we can get together to catch up!
Adina

Angie said...

Oh boy, oh boy, OH BOY!!! It's a three-peat!! Congratulations!! We love you guys!!

The Edwards Family said...

Congratulations to you all as you eagerly await precious Ethan's arrival! Children are such a blessing, and boys are just the best! Welcome to the wonderful world of the 3 Boys Club...we are so happy to have you!
Love,
Christa and ALL the Boys

Anonymous said...

YEAH FOR BOYS!!! So Exciting! Congratulations on your little Ethan.

Tarrah

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations!!! I know you're excited! Sweet little Ethan -- I look forward to meeting him. :)
See you tonight!
Allison

Anonymous said...

Just think: twins boys next time will give you a Pruiksma basketball team in the Fayette Rec League! Only kidding. Congratulations! (The Millers)

Jasmine said...

WOOOO!!!! Another BOY! You watch, you guys will have 3 boys and we will wind up with 3 girls! ;) I am so happy for you though and I love the name- Ethan goes so great with Nathan and Luke!

Wade & Natalie Grubbs said...

Well, at least nothing will be too surprising for you...I can't believe it! And yes, another family with three boys. It's amazing. No one has told me...is it in the water??

love the grubbs

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! We're so excited for your family! There were screams of delight when I told everyone here. What a joy to be given three little guys to raise into men of God. We look forward to meeting him!
Beth and all the Lowes

the Allens, Jean and Fred said...

Wonder of wonders, how wonderful. You and David have chosen such fitting names for your boys. Can't wait to see pictures when Ethan makes his appearance to your family. Congratulations and God bless you all.
Jean