Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Seminar two weeks later!

Posted on March 6, 2008 by Pruiksma's

We have been back from our annual Chick-fil-a seminar in Orlando for almost two weeks now and I am just getting around to posting - sorry!! We had such a good time. Got to sing in a chorus behind Chris Tomlin, hear Louie Giglio speak an incredible message on how BIG God is (he is one of my all time favorite speakers!) And of course we were reminded once again what a blessing it is to be part of the Chick-fil-a family. I mean seriously how many companies send their employees and their spouses (expenses paid) on a trip and start out the seminar with God right in the center of our week!! I love chick-fil-a!!!!!!!!! I am thankful that David has such a great job and works with such wonderful people!! Here our some pics from our week!


No comments: