Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A prayer in the van..

Posted on November 5, 2007 by Pruiksma's

(If you read earlier read again…… I made a mistake in quoting Nathan so I had to edit)
Today on the way home from Wal-mart Nathan was unusually concerned over the weather. He questioned me numerous times as to when it was going to rain. After several attempts to give him a satisfactory answer much to my avail I finally said what I should have said all along was it will rain when God wants it to and for now we just have to pray for rain. A few seconds later I hear this…

Nathan: “Dear God thank you for this day (dramatic pause) and will you please send us some rain for goodness sake (another dramatic pause) and help us have a good nights sleep. Amen”
The goodness sake part comes from a song in our childrens christmas musical. This was just too funny I had to post it. We will keep praying for rain!!

No comments: