Tuesday, April 22, 2008

not the perfect mom...

Posted on April 18, 2008 by Pruiksma's

I recently have had some issues with my computer and email etc etc. So one morning I decided to call Microsoft and get some help! Of course when getting on the phone your kids immediately need you and when you call a big corporation such as Microsoft you are going to be on hold!! I probably should have called during nap time but I was impatient and wanted my issues fixed. Well during the course of my call Luke cries and cries and I end up having to send Nathan to his room. As I was begining to wrap up my call (probably an hour later) I noticed it was really quiet in the house. I called for the boys and no answer. I figured Nathan had probably fallen asleep in his bed and I was right. And Luke - my guess was he was into something he wasn’t supposed to be ie the pantry. Well I go to head downstairs and he is not in the pantry this is what I find……


No comments: