Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New Years Eve Chick-fil-A style

Posted on January 2, 2008 by Pruiksma's

For those of you who haven’t heard… we ring in the year with style ”chikin” style that is! This year we had the Chick-fil-a bowl and the Nugget Drop! WooHoo! This year David and I participated in Truett’s Grill McDonough 2007 Nugget Drop! It was super busy and lots of fun! I forgot what the hustle and bustle of the store can bring. It was so busy! I passed the time rolling silverware, taking a few drink orders, and making some salads! I wasn’t alone my bestest gal pal Angie helped me do this! And of course David was busy as well cleaning tables and doing whatever was needed. Then it came time to ring in the new year! We counted down, and watched the big nugget fall into some honey mustard dipping sauce! Then came the fireworks! We do have a video and once I figure out how to post it I will try but here are a few pics for now!



No comments: