Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Nathan

Posted on April 12, 2008 by Pruiksma's

I just keep thinking of some things Nathan has said recently so I must post them for my own benefit of remembering.

Nathan praying in the car (he did not want it to rain for his fourwheeling birthday party - yes we told him Gods plan is always better)

“Dear God - Please take the rain back into your hands. Please take the polleny back into your hands. And please take those white flowers back. Amen. Mommy can you hear God?”

Mommy: “Yes I can hear God but not like I can hear you talk to me and you can hear me talk to you”

Nathan: (after much thought and silence) “Well I can’t hear him.”

Nathan preaching : “God died on the tree and his hands got hammered.”

Mommy: “No, Jesus died on the cross.”
Nathan: “God is Jesus”

I guess I got put in my place :) There was something else he said the other night and I just cannot remember it! I guess that’s what I get for not writing these things down!!

No comments: