Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It has been way to long!!!

Posted on December 27, 2007 by Pruiksma's

I know I know I know! It has been way too long since I last posted a blog! We have been so busy that blogging in my free time has not been on the top priority of things to do! We have so much news and I have soo many pictures I have to get up here! I have many things to cover like Thanksgiving, The Ladies Christmas Tea at my Church, The kids Christmas musical “Angels Aware”, our 5 year anniversary, and all the festivities of Christmas not to mention my hubby got a new promotion and I got a new laptop which means I have to transfer many pictures and a few documents!! But I am so excited because now I can blog from anywhere not just up in the office! This is great! Maybe I will be a better blogger. We shall see! Well let me get some pictures on here so I can get you updated! Check back soon!

No comments: