Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Giving Thanks.....

Posted on January 1, 2008 by Pruiksma's

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We started out the morning watching the infamous Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. For those of you that might not know I absolutely love NYC! So of course we had to watch and it just so happened that they had some broadway performances on “Herald Square” and Mary Poppins was one of them. I had seen Mary Poppins on Broadway back in February when my husband sent me to my favorite city as a gift! It was thrilled to watch a scene from the show on my TV screen at home. I am sure I am the only one in my fam who remotely cared. Nathan watched but r he was just humoring me probably. Now on to the actual day. This is actually my favorite time of the year I absolutely love the holidays! We had lunch at my moms apartment and then we had dinner at David’s parents. He had a lot of his cousins come in town for Thanksgiving and of course his grandma aka “great” was here as well. After dinner we played “Hoopla” at Melanie and JR’s house. If you have never played this game it is a lot of fun! Below here is a picture of the boys at my moms. I truly have a lot to be thankful for!

(pic at my moms)

No comments: