Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Childrens Choir Anyone??

Posted on November 14, 2007 by Pruiksma's
(childrens choir pic)
I direct the childrens choir for our church. The ranges in age are 3 up to 6th grade. This has been very fun for me because now Nathan is at the age where he can participate. However I do not think he enjoys it as much as I do. The kids recently sang in church and this was a picture a friend of mine snapped. Her daughter is yawning and Nathan is who knows what he was doing - not singing I guarentee! I just had to laugh!!! It is so hilarious!! He loves music and sings in the car and at home all the time. I don’t know what gives! Hopefully he will start singing at church the Christmas musical is coming soon! December 9th if you should so be inclined to come see it! It will be a fabulous presentation of the true meaning of the season!

No comments: